Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Finding More Bloggy Friends!

Happy Tuesday everyone! With lots of time at 1:00, 3:00 and 5:00 in the morning to browse the internet while I'm up with Paxton, I've discovered some new teacher technology! Instagram! Now I know Instagram is not new, but I had no idea that teachers and their blogs had Instagram for the classroom! I may be very late to this party, but its been fun following teachers and seeing little snippets throughout their day, so I thought I would share! I just started, but already I've found so many bloggy friends to follow! It definitely helps keep me awake while Paxton is up eating during the night. You should check it out and follow me while you are there!


I also started a Facebook page to try and connect with many more inspiring teachers! Check it out! 



Signature

5 comments:

  1. Your blog is a.d.orable. I need to check out Instagram, but I have no idea how to do it. I am your newest follower, found you over at Crisscross.

    Terri
    The First Grade Princess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Terri! I'm on my way over to your blog right now!

      Delete
  2. Melanie-

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! LOL! You are living my life right now! I literally HAVE to stare at my phone to keep myself awake while I feed my booger in the middle of the night! :) How old is your little Paxton? I can't believe you go back in 2 weeks with feedings still at every two hours! I haven't really gotten into instagram so I will have to check that out! I'm your newest follower on FB!

    Leigh
    The Applicious Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paxton is almost 3 months old! He LOVES to eat, but sleeping, not so much. That makes for a very long night! I'm going to need a coffee IV to get through my first day back on Wednesday. Thanks for following me!

      Delete
  3. Are you looking for free Twitter Followers?
    Did you know that you can get these AUTOMATICALLY AND TOTALLY FOR FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete