It's Friday! A BEAUTIFUL, sunny 90 degree day here in Arizona! 90 degrees is about my max, so it can stop heating up any time now. Today, I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for a Five for Friday...my first! It's totally random, but fun nonetheless!
1. This is our baby monitor. It has bright blue lights that flicker up and down the sides when baby boy is fussing or crying. Notice the LACK OF blue lights tonight, which means he is SLEEEEEEPING! Hallelujah!
2. I need more Cadbury Eggs, pronto. This candy dish was full before my husband came home....
3. It's 8:00 here in AZ, and I'm starving. But we have nothing good to eat at home. I am dreaming of this from In-N-Out Burger.
4. Grandma is coming to watch Paxton when I go back to work in a few weeks. Today, my husband and I booked a trip here in Tucson for a weekend away! Can't wait! Thank you Grandma!
5. I guess I'll just skip dinner, and go right for the dessert! :-)
Have a great weekend everyone, and Happy Easter!