Friday, March 29, 2013

Five for Friday

It's Friday! A BEAUTIFUL, sunny 90 degree day here in Arizona! 90 degrees is about my max, so it can stop heating up any time now. Today, I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for a Five for Friday...my first! It's totally random, but fun nonetheless!


1.  This is our baby monitor. It has bright blue lights that flicker up and down the sides when baby boy is fussing or crying. Notice the LACK OF blue lights tonight, which means he is SLEEEEEEPING! Hallelujah!

2. I need more Cadbury Eggs, pronto. This candy dish was full before my husband came home....


3. It's 8:00 here in AZ, and I'm starving. But we have nothing good to eat at home. I am dreaming of this from In-N-Out Burger.


4. Grandma is coming to watch Paxton when I go back to work in a few weeks. Today, my husband and I booked a trip here in Tucson for a weekend away! Can't wait! Thank you Grandma!


5. I guess I'll just skip dinner, and go right for the dessert! :-)


Have a great weekend everyone, and Happy Easter!


Signature

4 comments:

  1. I remember those baby monitor days...we had the monitor that detected movement {or lack of} those first months my eyes and ears were glued to that thing. HA! Cherish these days...have fun in Tucson!!!!


    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My eyes are always on it, just waiting for the blue lights to start blinking! Does it ever get better?! Hopefully soon! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Cadbury eggs? Vino? You're my kinda gal!! Just found your blog! I'm your newest follower!

    ✿Sue✿
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thanks for stopping by! I'm on my way to check out your blog now. I always need new science ideas! We have NO science curriculum!

      Delete