Sunday, March 4, 2012

Currently, a Top Ten, and Some Sunday Inspiration

Happy Sunday night blogland! Hopefully you all had a wonderful weekend! I actually RELAXED this weekend! After one of the most stressful teaching weeks I have ever had (the State finally came on Thursday! Thursday I also had 6 teachers observe me alllllll day! It was a long week...) I took the weekend to catch up on sleep, do a little shopping, think, and just breathe. It was wonderful. I am heading into this week rested and revived.

I'm excited about this "currently" from Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade. This is my first one and I am excited to try it! Love the spring green theme!



I also have a new blog award to celebrate! Many thanks to Mrs. Cook at First Grade Smart Cookies for the Top Ten Award! Please check out her blog, she has wonderful ideas to share!

 I so appreciate all the blog love! It is encouraging and inspiring to be connected to so many fantastic teachers. It is exactly what our profession and our kiddos need!

Last but not least, some Sunday inspiration for us all. I spent a lot of the weekend searching for some end of the year inspiration. Thank goodness for Pinterest! Inspirational teachery quotes galore. Enjoy! And remember,  It's all about the KIDS! Have a great week.








Signature

8 comments:

  1. Cute blog. :) I'm following now and looking forward to reading about your classroom.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your Blog Award:) Thanks for coming by and following 1st GRADE ROCKS!!! !! You made my day!!
    Sheri
    1st GRADE ROCKS!!! Our Life's Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I can't imagine 6 teachers coming to observe me all day long! I would be a basket case by the end of the day. Glad you had time to rest and get your revived over the weekend. Hope you have a great week.

    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your blog award. We totally love your blog. In fact, we love it so much that we... nominated you for an award! Come on over to our blog to check it out!

    ~Katie and Rebecca
    First Grade ABCs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :) I loved all the motivational quotes on your post! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Lisa
    Stories From Second

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm your newest follower :) welcome!!

    Color Me Kinder

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award from the girls at First Grade ABCs!! They also shared the award with me:) Im your newest follower! I hope youll stop by my blog sometime!!
    www.123teachwithme.com

    ReplyDelete